måndag 26 oktober 2009

Baking-party

Yesterday it was baking-party on Gluntens väg 9, tasted really nice :D Don’t know why I’m writing in english today…think it’s because I’m avoiding my exam hehe…good to practice anyway :D

So we were suppose to meet up at two but then Ida came with the brilliant idea that we should wait until it got dark outside and light som candles :D So we did and this is over “fika-table” when we were done baking for the night

SNC10690

Looks nice right? ;) I can assure you it was :D Fara made “kokosbollar” Ida made “tigercake” and I made cupcakes and chocholate cookies (had them to long in the owen…but they tasted good anyway :D) Franziska and Hugo joined us and it was really nice :D Thanks for a nice evening guys!

SNC10677

Tonight I’m going to my friends in the building next to ours and then it’s corridoremeeting at eight :D Busy doing everything else than writing on my exam ;)

So exam tomorrow and on wednesday they have to be done…and then our grouppresentations of our lessons starts…that'’ll be great. On thursday Elin is going home :D

Have a nice evening!

//Elin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar